Foundation Construction Skills
Foundation Construction Level 1 is a multi-skills department offering an introduction into a range of construction careers including; bricklaying, wall-tiling, painting & decorating, plumbing, joinery and plastering. This course is ideal if you enjoy practical work and would like to work towards a career path in one of these trades or simply develop additional experience in these areas to determine what career path you would like to take.
Level 1 in Skills for Further Learner & Employment
- Health, Safety and First Aid at Work
- Health and Safety in a Practical Environment
- Developing Brickwork Skills
- Floor and Wall Tiling Techniques
- Apply Paint Systems by Brush and Roller
- Developing Own Interpersonal Skills
- Plumbing Skills
Completing this course will give you the skills and confidence to progress to a higher level in your chosen discipline from any of the skills gained on the course. You could progress onto an apprenticeships or employment in the construction industry.