There are many reasons why organisations may want to use an external venue for an event. They may not have anywhere suitable in their office or there may be too many people attending for them to accommodate. Whatever the reason we’ve came up with some advantages of using an external venue for your meeting or event.
- An external venue can provide a more creative or productive atmosphere away from the normal office. There are less distractions and being away from the office may make people feel more relaxed.
- If your event is going to have large numbers you may need an external venue to fit everyone in. At Oakmere we can accommodate up to 100 people in cabaret style and up to 150 in theatre style. (Click here to see our conference & meeting room capacities)
- An external venue can provide facilities that you may not have in your office. For example we have a dedicated catering team who can provide food for your event and we also have the latest multimedia technology.
- You have a choice of a variety of locations if you use an external venue. If your conference or meeting involves people who don’t usually work in the same office, you can choose somewhere that is more convenient for all. For example, Oakmere is ideally located just off Queen’s drive so is easily accessible from all over Liverpool, Sefton & the city centre as well as nearby motorways.
- When using an external venue you can pay for it as and when you need it. This means you can fit it in with your budget and decide exactly what you can afford before you begin looking for somewhere to hire. Oakmere offers excellent value for money packages and room hire rates that are flexible to fit in with your needs.
- An external venue can provide a professional environment that your office may not have. This may be useful if you are looking to hold an important meeting or an assessment day.
- The final advantage of using an external venue for your event is that there are many different room layout options available. This means you can have it set out exactly as you need it. At Oakmere we offer cabaret, boardroom, theatre or u-shaped layouts as a standard but we can work with you to fulfil your requirements if you have something else in mind. We also have syndicate rooms available should you need extra space.
So if you’re thinking of holding a meeting, training day, interviews or conference, be sure to have a look around to find a venue that suits your needs. If you would like any further information regarding rates or packages please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or telephone 0151 213 0187.